THERAPEUTIC ACCOMMODATION PROGRAM SUPPORT INGREINTEGRATION
General objectives of the third phase
The third phase involves the continuation of the program, initiated in the centers during the first and second phases. The third accommodation phase offers the possibility of working with facets not permitted inside structure of the center, and put into practice, onto the street, many of them that have already been developed during the first two phases. The third phase includes new variables such as family dynamics, social networks, autonomy, risky situations, work and studies in a less sheltered environment.
The final objective of the third phase is that the person can be reintegrated autonomously, remaining aware and accepting the disease. This includes maintaining a link to the CAS reference.
Specific objectives of the third phase:
• Self-knowledge and acceptance of the disease (limits, resources, requesting help).
• Degree of autonomy.
• Ability to solve problems.
• Look for alternatives to boredom, identifying some areas of interest.
• Identify possible risk situations and prevention of relapses (old friendships, places of consumption, stress situations …)
• Organization of leisure time (fulfill what is proposed, finish what is begun, efficient separation, acquire various alternative leisure activities…).
• Evaluate the place of residence.
• Maintain adequate socio-emotional relationships outside the world of drugs.
• Maintain mature family relationships.
• How to look for a job
• What is the most appropriate jobs (identify jobs that involving risk of consumption).
• Remove the desire for easy money by identifying the right salary.
• Correct use and management of money.